We had a great time at Family Bible Nights
These evenings were for adults,
children and families.
Friends, neighbors and our community were invited.
Family Bible Nights ran each Wednesday
evening for 5 weeks.
Can't make them all? Come to the ones you can.
- Dinner is provided at 5:30 PM
- There is an adult Bible study and two different aged children's studies.
- Children will also play games, make crafts and learn new songs.
- Everyone will come together for the last half hour for a closing activity.
- The children may even share some songs at a Sunday morning service.
Open to our community and congregation.